Grey’s Anatomy was at its happiest when all the original five interns were around. Even though it has been almost a decade since fans had the chance to see their favourite squad together, they haven’t forgotten what it was like to watch the show with all these lovable characters.
Do you like your family?
- I don’t call it a family.
- They are messed up but I love them.
- They embarass me but love me.
- Of course. What kind of question is that?
Are you a self-made person?
- I am hard-working, but my parents are filthy rich, so I did get a head start.
- I am doing what my parents did, so not really.
- I had little to no help from my parents.
- I am successful despit having the family that I do.
- I come from a humble background, but my family is comparatively functional and supportive.
Did you have a happy childhood?
- I was really poor.
- I spent it dodging foster home after foster home.
- Apart from a few traumatic events, it was okay.
- I watched my mother try to kill herself.
- I was quite different from my family, but they were very loving.
Do you think you are important?
- Not really, and it makes me sad.
- No, and I wonder why because in my eyes I’m perfect.
- No. I think I am a damaged person, so nobody loves me.
- Yes. I’m the centre of the damn universe.
- Not now, but you’ll see in a few years.
Have you found the love of your life?
- Way too many times.
- I did and I lost them
- They just keep comin’
- I drove away a person who basically worshipped me so idk
What quality do you value the most?
Do you think you deserve happiness?
- No. I think I bring sadness everywhere I go.
- I am the happiest person I know, duh.
- Achievments make me happy.
- I am sometimes a really bad person.
- Yes. But I am always sad.
What do you do when you’re sad?
- Dance it out.
- Drown myself in work because I love it.
- Mope in a corner.
- Lash out at my friends.
- Bake, like, a hundred of cupcakes.
Do you consider yourself fortunate?
- I am a walking train wreck.
- I have had bad things happen to me, but I am in a better place, now.
- Things have worked in my favour for the most part.
- Everything sucks in my life.
- I try to make the best of whatever happens to me.
Choose a BFF.
Choose someone you want to date.