The teen mystery drama ’13 Reasons Why’ has been one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride. The betrayal of Justin, Clay’s love for Hannah, Hannah’s death and Mr.Porter’s carelessness has left the audience heartbroken and depressed. Despite the melancholic plot of the show, it has received positive criticism for talking about teenage harassment. Take this trivia quiz to test your knowledge about the series.
Who asked Hannah if she was in a lesbian relationship with Laura?
Who is the main subject of Tape 5, Side B?
Where did Marcus take Hannah on a date for the Dollar Valentine Event?
- Monet’s Cafe
- Eisenhower Park
- The Crestmont
- Rosie’s Diner
Who are the advisors to the Honor Board?
- Jane Child and Kevin Porter
- Pam Bradley and Coach Patrick
- Kevin Porter and Gary Bolan
- Jane Child and Gary Bolan
Who was Hannah’s good friend when she came to town and felt guilty for not being with her through her depression?
Why did Clay tutor Jeff?
- Because Jeff was worried about bad grades
- Clay wanted girl advice from Jeff and tutored him as a repay
- Because Jeff was an alcoholic
- Because Jeff needed a C to play basketball
Why did Baker’s Drugs started losing customers?
- Since Hannah committed suicide
- Walplex was built near it
- The Bakers’ were cheating the customers
- The Bakers’ decided to close the drug store and move out of town
Which place was considered to be the trio’s (Jessica, Hannah, Alex) office?
- Liberty High School
- Blue Spot Liquor
- Rosie’s Diner
How many rules did Hannah mention in the first tape?
Was Skye Miller talked about on Hannah’s tapes as a reason for her death?
Who could have saved Hannah’s life if he had wished?
- Mr. Porter
Who was to be cast as Hannah Baker in the movie adaptation of ’13 Reasons Why’ ?
- Katherine Langford
- Selena Gomez
- Gemma Arterton
- Kate Walsh
Why did the trio use the catchphrase ‘FML Forever’ every time they met at Monet’s?
- As the phrase was cool and sassy
- To gossip about other people at school
- To talk about the bullies at school
- To introduce a topic they wished to discuss
Who was the guidance counselor at Liberty High School before Mr. Porter?
- Mrs. Jane
- Mrs. Annie
- Mrs. Antilly
What does Hannah say so that each person knows that the tape is intended for them?
- “If you’re listening to this tape, you were one of the reasons why”
- “This tape is for you”
- “Welcome to your tape”
- “You killed me”